Please note: we are currently open for submissions.
Our submissions guidelines are as follows:
- submit to [email protected]
- please submit a maximum of three poems at any given time
- we accept translations — if you do not have permissions, this is generally fine depending on context, so please discuss your reasons for this in your cover email
- if you are intending to submit a review, please get in touch with us to discuss your plans rather than sending in a finished piece
- please use one of the following file formats: MS Word, TextEdit, Pages, or PDF files
- simultaneous submissions are acceptable as long as you inform us immediately if they’ve been accepted elsewhere
- please include a short third-person bio
- we publish bi-annually
- please don’t write to us about response times – we will get back to you before our issue is published.
- please do not submit outside of the windows announced on twitter — you may be waiting a long time otherwise!